"ONLY WITH GOOD AWARENESS is it possible to ask the body to correct itself."- Guy Voyer D.O.
Take your fitness to the next level!
We help you discover the right balance of training and motivation for you. Our fully equipped gyms and specialized Segmental Muscular Strengthening exercise techniques help you explore and challenge yourself.
What is ELDOA?
ELDOA is a form of postural exercise meant to increase the space within a chosen articulation. Creating space between the joints allows for an array of benefits including: improvement in joint mechanics, increased blood flow, reduced pressure on the discs, reduced bodily pain, spinal disc rehydration, better muscle tone, improved posture, and a heightened sense of well-being and physical awareness.
How Does It Work?
The pulling of the fascia helps to normalize the placement of the internal structure of the body, allowing the structure to return to homeostasis.
The ELDOA class is an hour long class that targets the enhancement of the skeletal and nervous systems. The class will start with a 15 minute Osteo articular Warm-Up, followed by 45 minutes of ELDOA postures.
BENEFITS OF ELDOA
- Reduce pressure on spinal discs allowing for normalization of movement
- Reduce Joint Inflammation & Arthritis
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Enrich Range of Motion
- Create freedom around the muscle tissue
What is Segmental training?
Segmental strength training utilizes micro movements and fascial tension in order target a specific portion of a muscle, and work it in different ranges of motion. Segmental exercises focus on micro movements to build strength in a specified portion of a muscle. Increasing the quality of micro movement leads to better macro movement. These exercises lead to better over all muscle quality.
BENEFITS OF SEGMENTAL STRENGTH TRAINING
- Improve Strength, Power, Agility and Flexibility
- Precise Movement
- Learn to train different muscle fibers (proximal, distal, medial, superficial & deep) and all ranges (Internal, External, Total and Middle)
- Low Impact, High Intensity exercise designed to strengthen the muscle tissue in all ranges and muscle fibers, allowing for leaner, stronger and longer muscle tissues
- Boot Camp style class is dynamic, fun and fast-paced